Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moments of Minutia

With every project, there comes a fair amount of minutia that must be handled. This project certainly has seen its share.

This past weekend I got some sort of 24-hour bug, and also had no heat in my house. Since the temps in Raleigh were near 40 degrees F, it was a bad weekend to go without heat! My heat is now back on, thanks to the help of my lovely and talented hero called Mom, and the bug has since found a new home. My friend told me this morning that he had similar symptoms: terrible headache, muscle weakness, general feeling of wanting to void one's stomach, and an overall need to just sleep off the bad feeling.

As with everything in life, there are moments of emotion and moments of mundane. Nevertheless, the project keeps moving forward.

No comments: