Here are the questions most commonly asked:
- What's the film about?
- How did you get interested in this topic?
- How did you start the project?
- How are you making the film?
- Who is working on the project with you?
- What equipment are you using?
- Where did you get funding?
- Did you go to Vietnam?
- Where are you making the film?
As we continue with post-production, interest in the film has been growing significantly. We're committed to finishing is as soon as we can, but at a pace we can handle since it's a bootstrapped effort and many of the team members work full time elsewhere.
So, are there unanswered questions you have had, too?
I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the film via this blog. It'll also help us develop the FAQ section of the website when we get to that stage in the project. As interest grows, I anticipate that the website will need to go live soon (at least a first version before we get the logo, brand, ID, etc. developed and finalized).