Friday, September 2, 2011

Event for Triangle Filmmakers

On September 28 from 5:30 to 7:30, people interested in filmmaking can come together for a locally crafted brew at LoneRider Brewing Company (near RDU): http://trifilmevent.eventbrite.com/.

The event is free. It is a collaborative effort among a few folks interested in beer and talking shop. We hope it offers filmmakers a chance to meet in real life, mingle, and eventually collaborate on projects.

When I started Abandoned Allies there were only two of us working on it. I knew so little about filmmaking. I struggled regularly. Over the years, though, I have met some really talented, passionate people who have saved my sanity and certainly helped make my film infinitely better.

Join us on September 28 at LoneRider Brewing Company to drink a beer and talk shop. We look forward to meeting you there, and learning more about what you're working on.

No comments: