Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanks, Y'all

How do you build a good team? A great team? A group of people who work together really, really well to make something outstanding? It's a challenge, for sure, but something that completely fascinates me. The team helping me with Abandoned Allies is stellar. I am so lucky, y'all.

These folks are good friends, lending me their time, talents, and thoughtful constructive criticism in order to make my first film really wayyy better than I ever could on my own. I can't sing their praises enough, and each day I look forward to sharing their work with you. When someone compliments me on a certain part of the film, it brings me such joy to give credit to the cast and crew who made it happen!

These are people who are dedicated to their craft, and volunteer their time to help me step up the value of this film. Because they care about making it better, they aren't afraid to offer their thoughts about how to do so. That is a wonderful trait to have in a teammate: someone who's not afraid to speak bluntly about how to make an improvement.

I'm so grateful to all of you helping me with this film, and providing encouragement along the way. I can't say it enough. Thanks for your help, and for making this one wild and wonderful ride. Cheers, y'all. :)

No comments: