Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dec. 1, 2009

On the door of my home office, I have listed the next 12 months and what must be accomplished in order to finish the film. I have a team of volunteers helping, so I'm not doing it alone. The project moves forward oh-so-slowly. I feel like I blinked and 12 months have passed.

The good news, though, is that we are almost finished with scanning 35mm slides. We have had a mountain of images to digitize. Now that almost all of them are scanned, I feel good in checking something off the list. Dealing with OfficeMax and the scanner troubles seemed like such a waste of time, and I'm so glad to have that over with now. Matt and I are setting up more editing sessions, too. Surry and I are meeting this week, so I look forward to reporting our progress.

If you want to help with the film in any way, please let me know. It's a big project, and one that cannot be completed alone!

No comments: