Friday, November 14, 2008

Ready for Sleep!

What a long, delightfully exhausting day.

Woke up around 4:15 and finally left Raleigh at about 6am. Arrived in DC safely and started filming at Arlington National Cemetery. Then filmed the Vietnam War Memorial and other key landmarks. Finally back to the hotel around 6pm, and completely wiped out. Relaxing just a bit before preparing for tomorrow's interviews and then crashing early tonight. Weather wasn't great, but it held out beautifully. The fall leaves against the darkness of the trees was stunning. A great day for taking still photos. I can't wait to review the footage.

Also, if you care to follow us on the trip, I'll be texting updates here: www.twitter.com\cammicam! I can also upload photos taken with my cell phone to my Facebook profile, so if you're on there friend me and view photos I upload instantly! Here are a few nevertheless!
Kennedy Center



Washington Monument


I made blueberries on Thursday so we could have something yummy for breakfast. We gave two to ladies at a ticket booth later that day, and they were so happy!

No comments: