Monday, November 10, 2008

Final Plans Taking Shape

Well, final plans are coming together for my trip. I'm getting lots of contacts and information on where to go and what to do while I'm there. This will be a short trip, but I plan on squeezing as much out of it as I possibly can.

My friends laughingly call me a Planner, but I am flexible when things don't go according to plan. Perhaps, instead, I am a Preparer. Better to be prepared with all of the information than not when the opportunities arrive, I believe.

Anywhooo, I leave at 0-dark-thirty on Friday morning and have a full weekend of hustle and bustle when I arrive in VA/DC. Much to do, little time to do it. Maximum efficiency is a must for this trip. But I also have to remember to be kind to myself so I don't have a relapse...I think if I get sick one more time, I will not handle it with any patience.

Greg and Mike and I are all preparing for our interviews, a fact I am most excited about.

No comments: