Friday, March 2, 2012

FAQ Series


Now that post-production has wrapped, I'm moving to other phases of the project. There is a lot to be done: marketing, communications, branding, distribution, and event planning.

This next phase includes revamping the website. Since I'm not sure how to do it (Flash, HTML, Drupal, etc.), I'm collecting content. Ergo, the FAQ series on this blog. In this series, I'll answer questions I've gotten over the past few years.

In no particular order, here are some questions I'll answer:

  • Why did you chose this subject?
  • Did you study film making in school?
  • Did you travel a lot to make this film?
  • Where can I see the film?
  • When can I buy a DVD?
  • How is this film relevant today?
  • What can I do to help the Montagnards?
  • What else have you worked on?
  • What will be your next project?
If you have questions you'd like answered, please let me know. You'll be helping me develop web content. Woot.

No comments: