Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday

One of the most important people in my world is celebrating a birthday today.  Thousands of words could be written about how wonderful she is--as an artist, teacher, entrepreneur, and role model. 

To me, she is beautiful.  A source of strength, guidance, comfort, wisdom.  She is one of the reasons I dream big.  As they say, you have to cast off the lines and sail away from the safe harbor to find adventure.  She is one of the reasons I think that's even possible.  She isn't afraid to try something new, or dare to do something big--and she has sacrificed a lot so that I can do big things, too. 

Yes, thousands of words could be written about this fascinating woman.  For now, I'll simply say:

Happy birthday, Mom.  I love you.

4 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Awww, how sweet. I had your mom as an art teacher, and I remember art being fun.

Camden Watts said...

Haha, glad you enjoyed her classes, AB!

Anand Rathore said...

give big hug to your mom and tell her this from your Indian friend.. for her BDAY ... cheers

Camden Watts said...

Will do, Anand! :)