Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you

Wow, in less than a weak, friends and acquaintances have helped me raise $215 towards attending the Full Frame Film Festival!  Thank you all so much for helping me go!!  I promise to take lots of photos, live Tweet during the festival (but not during films), and follow up with blog posts here so you can take the journey with me.

Making this film has been a life-altering experience.  By working on Abandoned Allies I have met some of this world's finest and bravest people.  They've permitted me the great honor of telling their story to the world, and this is not something I take lightly.  Attending this film festival, watching other documentaries, talking with filmmakers, learning new techniques and rules...all are vital to making sure this film as great as I can make it.  I truly believe that attending the festival will help because I feed off of that type of energy.

We are assembling a rough cut of Abandoned Allies, and are drawing very near to the end of post-production.  I am hustling to make sure it's ready by this summer for private viewings and eventually, perhaps, a public screening.  My family, friends, and acquaintances whom I don't know all that well yet: it will be a  pleasure showing this film to you.

Thank you all for making dreams come true.  I am so humbled and honored by your generosity.

Contributions can be made here: http://camden.chipin.com/full-frame-film-festival-tickets-and-donation.

No comments: