Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Great Convos

As I sit in my living room, my G5 logs and captures footage in the other room. Finally, the struggle to get all technological details in order has commenced! I am terribly excited!

This week will be a busy one, full of interviews and meetings relating to the film. I have a lot of errands to run to be sure all tech stuff is in order. Thankfully, though, I am expecting to leave the equipment in the same location over the course of the next three days which will make this series of interviews infinitely easier.

And, in another turn of exciting events, two more folks have volunteered to help with the film! My friend Chris Moore will be helping me tomorrow as a director so I can focus on the interview. I am so thankful for his help! It will be great to focus on the interviewing instead of worrying about the camera and lights.

Things are falling into place, and I'm incredibly excited about the coming weeks. Namely, getting a rough cut of the film together! How exciting!

No comments: