Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Four of Coworking

This is the second week of coworking from Designbox, thanks to shovemedia.  I'm thrilled to be here again, working on the finishing touches to Abandoned Allies.

Our big priority this week is finishing the narration.  Last week I hustled to finish the script, sent it to a few of our trusted advisors, and combined the edits to make sure it's an accurate representation.  I'm sending that to our voice talent as soon as possible, as we have a recording session scheduled for tomorrow.

This is thrilling news because it means that we can get even closer to picture lock, which means that we can then add things like the lower thirds, subtitles, and music--you know, the things that make it look and feel more like a film.  After those things are in place, we'll add the opening segment and the end credits to have more finalized rough cut!  I can't wait to get to that day, and hope that it comes very soon.

We're still hurtling towards the pre-Thanksgiving deadline.  There's much work to be done, but I think we'll get there.  This team is a great one, and I have confidence in them.

No comments: