Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blogging From Kansas City, MO


On Sunday I flew in to Kansas City, M.O., with a few others in the energy industry for a conference on home performance.  It's been quite an educational week!  

Some of the beauty of it all, to me, is how connected it is to my film project.  What I have learned while working on my film, I bring to my full time job.  What I have learned at my full time job, I have brought to my first documentary film.  It's quite a beautiful thing, really.  I'm learning, growing and leading--and loving it all.  

One of the really great things is how my work at my full time job is directly tied to some of the work Surry is doing with the Montagnards.  I don't know enough to publish any of the details, but I am certain they are interconnected, and that's truly divine and delightful.  I hope it comes to fruition.

Last weekend I made some excellent progress on the screenplay, and hope to keep moving full steam ahead when I return to Raleigh, N.C.  My editors are set to meet this month, and so the pressure is on!  I have to get my house cleaned up to have them over, but first the screenplay must be finished so we're all on board heading in the same direciton.  It's going to be quite a wonderful first film, for certain!

No comments: